Molecular Biology Dilution & Solution Calculators
- Dilution Calculator by Mass - Dilute solution to a desired concentration (mass/vol). This calculator is useful for diluting DNA samples.
- Dilution Calculator by Molarity - Dilute solution to a desired Molarity. This calculator is useful for diluting primers and DNA oligos.
- Resuspension Calculator: Moles to Molarity- Used to determine how much liquid is needed to resuspend a number of moles to a desired molarity. This calculator is useful for resuspending primers.
- Solutions Calculator: Molecular Weight to Molarity - Used to determine how much mass of solute is needed to create a solution of desired molarity.
- Mass units: Kilograms (kg) > Grams (g) > Milligrams (mg) > Micrograms (µg) > Nanograms (ng)
- Volume units: Liters (L) > Milliliters (ml) > Microliters (µl) > Nanoliters (nl)
- Moles units: Moles (mol) >Millimole (mmol) > Micromole (µmol) > Nanomole (nmol) > Picomole (pmol)
- Molarity units: Molar (M) > Millimolar (mM) > Micromolar (µM) > Nanomolar (nM) > Picomolar (pM)
DNA Sequencing Prices - Includes reaction, clean-up, and electrophoresis
- 96-well Plates: $3.50 and under per reaction
- Individual Samples: $7 per reaction
- Read lengths > 800 bp for properly submitted templates
- We also do PCR and Plasmid Preps, Primer Walking and Shotgun Sequencing